WOA 2018 - Data Access: Statistical mean of Dissolved oxygen on 1° grid for all decades
Statistical mean data links (1° grid)
All fields woa18_o_all_1.00_csv.tar.gz (0.3 GB)
o13mn01.csv.gz - Winter
o14mn01.csv.gz - Spring
o15mn01.csv.gz - Summer
o16mn01.csv.gz - Autumn
o01mn01.csv.gz - January
o02mn01.csv.gz - February
o03mn01.csv.gz - March
o04mn01.csv.gz - April
o05mn01.csv.gz - May
o06mn01.csv.gz - June
o07mn01.csv.gz - July
o08mn01.csv.gz - August
o09mn01.csv.gz - September
o10mn01.csv.gz - October
o11mn01.csv.gz - November
o12mn01.csv.gz - December
File naming conventions:
[V] - variable
[TT] - time period
[FF] - field type
[GG] - grid (01- 1°, 04 - 1/4° 10 - 1/10°)
[EXT] - file extention
Note: '.dat' - ASCII; '.csv' - comma separated value; '.dbf', '.shp', '.shx' - ArcGIS shape files; '.nc' - netCDF files
- Short description of the statistical fields in WOA
- Objectively analyzed climatologies are the objectively interpolated mean fields for oceanographic variables at standard depth levels for the World Ocean.
- The statistical mean is the average of all unflagged interpolated values at each standard depth level for each variable in each 1° square which contains at least one measurement for the given oceanographic variable.
- The number of observations of each variable in each 1° square of the World Ocean at each standard depth level.
- The standard deviation about the statistical mean of each variable in each 1° square at each standard depth level.
- The standard error of the mean of each variable in each 1° square at each standard depth level.
- The seasonal or monthly climatology minus the annual climatology at each 1° square at each standard depth.
- The statistical mean minus the climatological mean at each 1° square at each standard depth. This value is used as an estimate of interpolation and smoothing error.
- The number of 1° squares within the smallest radius of influence around each 1° square which contain a statistical mean.