The NCEI Store provides access to CD-ROMs, DVDs, posters, publications, and physical copies of data and products.
How to Order
- Select a product, and add it to your order with the “Add to Shopping Cart” button. Items will stay in the cart until you checkout or close your browser window.
- Select “Proceed to Checkout”.
- You’ll be prompted to create a profile so that we can process your order using your designated customer information. Returning customers can use a previously created profile.
- Once your profile is complete, you’ll be routed to pay.gov to make a secure electronic payment. NCEI does not retain any customer credit card information.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your order payment.
Checking Order Status
The Check Order Status page allows customers to view their order receipt and shipping status by entering the order number.
Delivery and Charges
Orders can be delivered by U.S. Postal Service or by UPS Next-Day Service. NCEI does not offer shipping via FedEx. Orders shipped outside the United States must be shipped via UPS Next-Day Service for tracking purposes.
Items ordered through the Online Store require prepayment. NCEI accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Wire transfer payments in U.S. currency are accepted for phone orders only. To place an order using wire transfer payment, please contact an NCEI customer service representative at 828-271-4800. Refer to the NNDC Non-Federal Customer Payment Policy for additional information.
A $8.00 handling charge applies to all orders. An additional $10.00 charge is required for delivery via UPS, or customers may use their UPS Account Number by providing it on the Online Store checkout page along with their other shipping information. A $43.00 charge applies to international orders.
Additional details for ordering legally certified data are available on the Certification of Data page.