GHRSST Long Term Stewardship and Reanalysis Facility
The Long Term Stewardship and Reanalysis Facility (LTSRF) for the Group for High Resolution SST (GHRSST) delivers individual and multi-sensor blended Sea Surface Temperature (SST) products with high accuracy and fine spatial resolution.
Data Access and Services
GHRSST Products in the long term archives
|Start Date||End Date||Currently Active||GDS Version||Grid / Pixel Resolution||Metadata||Access||Disk Volume · Number of Days · Number of Files|
NCEI maintains GHRSST’s long-term archive, shares stewardship responsibilities with the NASA JPL/Caltech Physical Oceanography Distributed Active Archive Center (PO.DAAC) and the Global Data Assembly Center (GDAC), and coordinates an international effort to produce more accurate and consistent climate data record analysis products. Each Regional Data Assembly Centre (RDAC) delivers data to the GDAC and the regional user community. Data are served from the GDAC to near-real-time users and applications for 30 days before the data are sent to the LTSRF for long-term archive, stewardship, provision to delayed mode users, and future ECV/CDR production.
Additional information is available from the Group for High Resolution SST (GHRSST).
RDAC Codes and Acknowledgments
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology, Australia
- Canadian Meteorological Centre, Meteorological Service of Canada, Canada
- Danish Meteorological Institute, Denmark
- Medspiration Project, Europe
- Global Ocean Satellite monitoring and marine ecosystem study, Italian Space Agency
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Ocean Biology Processing Group and University of Miami, USA
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, OurOcean Project, USA
- Naval Oceanographic Office, USA
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center (now the National Centers for Environmental Information), USA
- NERC Earth Observation Data Acquisition and Analysis Service, United Kingdom
- NOAA Office of Office of Satellite Data Processing and Distribution (now NOAA Office of Satellite and Product Operations), USA
- EUMETSAT Ocean and Sea Ice Satellite Application Facility, Europe
- NOAA Office of Satellite and Product Operations, USA
- Remote Sensing Systems, Inc., USA
- NOAA Center for Satellite Applications and Research, USA
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- UK Meteorological Office, United Kingdom
- UK Multi-Mission Product Archive Facility, United Kingdom
Please acknowledge GHRSST data providers when referencing products publications and media applications. Please see metadata for each product for any usage restrictions.